MMI Holdings Limited (MMI) is a South African based financial services group listed on the South African stock exchange, the JSE. The group operates in the market through multiple client-facing brands including insurance and investment brands Metropolitan and Momentum, South Africa’s number one cell captive insurer Guardrisk and wellness & rewards programme Multiply. MMI operates in 14 countries, 12 in the African continent, United Kingdom and India through a direct presence, strategic partnerships and joint ventures.
MMI’s purpose is to enhance the lifetime Financial Wellness of people, their communities and their businesses. Financial Wellness is a continuous process of planning and management for individuals, households and businesses, with the aim of affording expenses and achieving goals over one’s lifetime. Our promise to our clients is to be their Financial Wellness partner over this life-long journey, using our expertise and solutions to help them develop and reach their goals. Visit us at www.mmiholdings.co.za
Ensure that all clients monthly schedules are received timeously, in the correct format and are uploaded on to the system.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND WORK OUTPUTS
- Assist employers in resolving errors relating to monthly reconciliation schedules.
- Load monthly contribution data to the system after all queries have been addressed.
- Manage the fund reconciliation e-mail mailbox on a monthly basis.
- Process Section 14 transfers in and out in terms of the Pension Funds Act.
- Add new participating employers to the system, and provide the legal department and operations team with the necessary information.
- Process all refunds on the Momentum Unclaimed Benefits Reservation Fund within the agreed Service Level Agreements to ensure timeous payment.
- Upload and process all home loan data received for the MRA Cape Town funds.
Organizing and planning skills
Written and verbal communication skills
Attention to detail
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Grade 12 with Mathematics
- Microsoft Office Package (Excel and Word) is essential
- Minimum of 2 years Employee Benefits experience
- Knowledge and understanding of the Section 14 process (Pension Funds Act)
To apply, please follow the official system application process and get in touch with the PeopleSoft Helpdesk (021 940 5169) if you need further assistance.
All positions will be filled in accordance with our Employment Equity plan.
We also encourage people with disabilities to apply.